- JOB CODE: NSE001
- TEAM: IT
- LOCATION: Gurugram
- ABOUT FONABIT: Fonabit drives customer engagements and business communications through the power of CPaaS technology. Our platform enables real-time, cloud-based services for businesses of all sizes across Government, Enterprises, SMEs, etc.
We are looking for a results-driven network support technician to enhance and secure our business’s computer network. You will be analyzing our network’s performance, collaborating with our IT department to increase network capacity, and providing IT support.
To ensure success as a network support technician, you should exhibit extensive knowledge of network infrastructure and experience in a similar role. A first-class network support technician will be someone whose network expertise translates into the fast, stable, and secure exchange of business information.
- Collaborating with the IT department on the deployment and maintenance of network technologies.
- Enhancing intranet performance and creating internet domains.
- Testing the exchange of data between computers, servers, modems, and routers.
- Installing, configuring, and updating network software, as well as maintaining hardware and network devices.
- Performing diagnostic tests and repairs, as well as developing data archiving, backup, and retrieval procedures.
- Optimizing server capacity to keep up with demand in online traffic.
- Testing network protocols and ensuring stable and secure server connectivity.
- Training junior IT personnel, providing onsite or remote or technical support, and preparing user manuals.
- Documenting network processes and layouts, as well as enhancing network security.
- Keeping abreast of developments in network infrastructure and technologies.
Preferred Skill Sets:
- Certification of Microsoft, CompTIA, or Cisco network from a reputed institute.
- In-depth knowledge of network infrastructure, architecture, connectivity, and security.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of Application container Like Tomcat and WildFly.
- Willingness to travel to client locations.
- Availability to perform urgent network repairs outside of business hours.
Locations: Sector 48, Gurugram
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
- At least 2 years of experience as a network support technician.
Selection Process: HR round, Technical round
Compensation: As per industry standards.