- JOB CODE: NG
- TEAM: Development
- LOCATION: Gurgaon
- ABOUT FONABIT: Fonabit drives customer engagements and business communications through the power of CPaaS. Our platform enables real-time, cloud-based services for businesses of all sizes across Government, Enterprises, SMEs, etc.
Job Description: This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high-performance environment that emphasizes spreading the new concept and technology of a unified digital communication platform (CPaaS). Your role will start with contacting potential clients to set up meetings and counsel the decision-makers of the respective company. You will be working 5 days a week, Saturday and Sunday being week-off, taking up revenue responsibility. This hybrid model of sales will give you exposure to the best B2B sales.
- Developing and executing strategic sales plans
- Growing existing accounts
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Working closely with the senior management team to ensure that all stakeholders are informed of the progress of the sales team
- Ensuring that all business development activities are coordinated and executed in a timely manner
- Documenting the sales process and closing
- Creating proposals and presentation material
- Providing support to the sales team on all aspects of the sales process
- Managing customer relationships
Preferred Skill Sets:
- A Knack for Sales and Positioning An Idea
- Keen Interest in Technology & Digital Media
- Good Communication Skills (Both Vocal & Written)
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
Locations: Gurgaon, Delhi, Faridabad, and Noida.
Academic Qualification: Graduation or Post-Graduation Degree
(Fresher and Experienced both can apply)
Compensation: As per industry standards.